One UT Collaboration and Innovation Grants
To promote the University’s three-pronged mission to educate, discover and connect, the University of Tennessee System announces the One UT Collaboration and Innovation Grants. The goal of this new program is to support innovative ideas, create collaborative opportunities and advance the university in three key areas – student success, research and outreach and engagement.
The UT System will invest up to $500,000 in each of the three categories, up to $1.5 million total. Responsive proposals should promote collaboration across units, campuses and institutes as well as long-term sustainability. Successful projects will also include clear, measurable outcomes and demonstrable, sustainable impacts.
Proposals must be submitted as one PDF file via email to OneUTGrants@tennessee.edu
December 12, 11:00 a.m. EST
Video Zoom meeting
Link to join: https://tennessee.zoom.us/j/8659748036
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
855 880 1246 (US Toll Free)
877 853 5257 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 865 974 8036
Add to Calendar
This meeting will be capped at 300 participants. If demand exceeds capacity, we will schedule another session.
|Dec. 12, 2019||Information Session (in person or teleconference)|
|Feb. 3, 2020||Proposals due|
|April 6, 2020||Awards Announced|
|May 28, 2022||Project Completion Date|
|Aug. 9, 2022||Final Report Due|
Guidelines and Proposal Requirements
Proposals should address:
- Project Description
- The Team
- Work Plan
- Outcomes & Impact
- Budget & Budget Justification
One UT Collaboration and Innovation Grants are open to all UT faculty and staff at all campuses, institutes and extension/field offices.
- Proposals should clearly respond to the questions presented in the proposal application.
- Proposals should represent new ideas that increase UT’s impact in one of the three grant categories.
- Proposals should not exceed three pages, excluding references and figures. One page of references and one page of figures may be included as appendices.
- Proposals plus the appendices must not exceed five pages.
- Innovation – (25%)
- Collaboration – (25%)
- Impact – (25%)
- Alignment with UT System Strategic Plan – (25%)